Friday, July 11, 2008

TAG!! Again?

OMG..I'have been tagged again!! by dear Marilyn...haha..its quite similar to the last tagged I do..nvm....I will change it a little bit..hehe..just wanna kill some time..that's why I'm doing this!!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Desmond Choo
Birth Date : 11 February 1991
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : dark brown??
Rightly or lefty : Lefty.fully left..

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : hokkien mix Hakka..ha ha!!
My Fears : Not ghost anymore..!! ha ha..I fear of...SPM now!!
My Weaknesses : Nope..doesn't have one!! ha ha!
My Perfect Pizza : chicken bologenese + Hawaiian pizza!!

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up :DAMN!! Time to go school!!
My bedtime : I dunno...
My most missed memory : Fun times with friends!!

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke!
McDonald or Burger King : McDonald...
Single or grouped dates : Depends...
Adidas or Nike : Depends again!!
Tea or Nest ea :Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE! better!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino..its the best!!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Absolutely NOT!!
Curse : Yup...sometimes..
Take a shower : WTH??
Have a crush : Yes No Maybe?
Think you've been in love : Don't think so
Go to school :Yeah!!
Want to get married : Undefined!
Believe in yourself : Of course!! although most of it is wrong!

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Yeah
Gone to the mall : Countless of times
Been on stage : Of course! singing? loll..
Eaten sushi : yup..love it!
Dyed your hair : nope.but if u count hairspray as a yes then i would go with the yes.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Never ever
Changed who you were to fit in : Huh??

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : NO ANSWER!

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : how i suppose to know??
Best hair colour : natural...
Short hair or long hair : Short and medium
Best height : ......
Attitude : good guy

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Doing this stuff la!!
Hour ago : Having my dinner
4.5 hours ago : Basketball with unknowns...
1 month ago : freak you..my memory sucks!
Year ago : Talking to someone

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : family, friends , and sports!
I feel : okay..nothing..
I hate : Pretenders, rude people , ego maniac!
I hide : my feelings
I miss : my holidays!
I need : Coke!! Thirsty now!

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Okay..anyone feels like doing this..just copy it..I dunno who to tag..
err..just tell I'm lazy..

-PeACe-

No comments: